ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so i finished classes for the week and im not working until sunday, so im bored as **** right now.... anyone got some sweet DIY projects i could tear into? im having trouble thinking of anything...

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! chris.... i've been trying to do that for over a year now and ive just given up for the time being lol... besides, i was thinking more along the lines of car related lol. Ive already got a custom enclosure for the subs, did a complete astrosheild on the entire car (spent a day doing that) then washed and fully carnuba waxed the **** out of it the second day. and my trim pieces are in pretty bang-up shape. =P

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Change the transmission fluid and/or rear diff fluid

Detail the engine bay (this can be addictive)

Flush/replace the brake fluid and clutch fluid (most manufacturer's suggest this should be done annually anyway), this project typically takes two people to bleed the lines properly.

I'm sure there are more but those are the basic DIY projects that I can think of that do not require a lot of $$$$ to complete.

Tim

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Lum, don't be too mad.... I am going to San Jose for 10 days this Sunday. I promise we will do your 120K as soon as I return. Sorry bud.......

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
rebuild your front calipers...i think the kit is less than $40.
dave

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
I agree with sj300zx, it is addictive. I started last sunday and almost everyday i been workig on my engine bay for atleast an hour.

·
Registered
285 Posts
LOL......this sounds like some real "bachelor work" to me.

One of them myself,

Bob

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
haha, i didn't clean it today, that way tommorow my fingers and such won't stilll have shyt all over them. Hard to get them cleaned up after i'm done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.