ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are going to the superbowl! Sorry NC guys, but, seattle DID need a break in the sports department. 'twas a good game (for us).

To keep it Z related, changed the oil today with mobil 1, amsoil ATF, and seafoam. So far the car seems happy, except for the fact that it won't boost over 10psi (bad turbo..?). Cylinder 3 has been cutting in and out intermittently for the last 2 days, but for the latter half of today it's been steadily firing. We'll see how she is tomorrow after I take it into Z sport.

Post Edited (Jan 22, 8:38pm)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
if by "good game" you mean a disgraceful drubbing, then yes I am inclined to disagree, but I was defiently rooting for mt Panthers.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
ehhhh i could care less now that the panthers are out of the superbowl... Oh well maybe next season

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Also my roommate is selling this on ebay

<http://cgi.ebay.com/1979-Steelers-Hall-of-Famers-Autographed-Helmet-RARE_W0QQitemZ8755393634QQcategoryZ27276QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

·
Registered
252 Posts
Haven't really picked a team since my 49er days way back when...... After Waters and Rice and Young left, I couldn't care less about them until they build a team. So I guess Im going for the seahawks since they have never been to the superbowl. I dont think they've ever got to they playoffs actually......

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
not since 1984

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congrats to the Seahawks. Was rooting for the Panthers but when your entire running came is out with injuries, not much guessing what they were going to do. Seattle came ready to play.

Rich1
90TT

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
sj, if you are boosting 10lbs, your turbo isn't bad. A bad turbo and you will boost 0. Look for boost leaks and if you are looking at the stock gauge, it is probably in safety boost. Check for a code 34.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is with a profec B spec, on the autometer gauge. No codes, (and stock solenoids are removed).

I can have the dial turned down low and it'll boost ~3-5psi, and turned up it doesn't want to go above 10-ish. It seems like only one of the turbos is making boost (or they are really tired turbos), I don't believe I have any boost leaks (checked before I started the motor for the first time).

But oh well I guess, I have sport 500's coming.

Post Edited (Jan 23, 6:27pm)

·
Registered
311 Posts
that game made me sad. Panthers are my #1 team and Broncos my #2. I was so hoping they would play eachother...

oh well. Obviously the right two teams made it to the end for both to just walk all over them like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.