ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 130 of 130 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: OH WHAT A FEELING!!!Reports of aggressively rusting Toyota p

So? What would that have to do with what kind of person he was?

Crap, Norm, you've been going over the edge for a few months now. I am not saying this as a slam. It's out of concern for someone who was a valued contributor and friend to many on here.
You need to get help. Your world is becoming more and more paranoid, more frantic and more volatile. You NEED to find an impartial person to talk to. A priest, a shrink, counsellor, someone.
Please. For your own best interest.
 
Joined
·
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Re: OH WHAT A FEELING!!!Reports of aggressively rusting Toyota p

No I just have plenty of Free Time now Easyguy and I'm not paranoid. If you think the FED is just great and China is our good ol' buddy then YOU need to get a reality checkup!

We are being destroyed to make way for the ONE WORLD CURRENCY and ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

It's no paranoia it is happening right before our eyes!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
40,999 Posts
I couldn't care less...

He could ram his dork into a sheep screaming show tunes smeared with peanut butter while having a corkscrew rammed in his butt for all I'm concerned.

HISTORY judges people based on their ultimate effect. It makes little difference if they were gay, straight, sheepofilic, or pederast.

Frankly it makes no difference to me, nor will it change the HISTORIC FACTS on how great the presidency was or was not.

Clinton's legacy will be that of a philanderer obsessed with personal matters asleep at the switch while a foreign power made great advances towards consolidating a faction of the world's population against his country.

When Al Queda takes on the Chinese Government, wait to see how long it is before the solution is proffered in a voilent and quick manner.

You are obsessed with gays it seems Norm. Do you have latency issues? For me, I could Give a Sh*t. What does it matter?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,299 Posts
Right on the money.

Easyguy71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So? What would that have to do with what kind
> of person he was?
>
> Crap, Norm, you've been going over the edge for a
> few months now. I am not saying this as a slam.
> It's out of concern for someone who was a valued
> contributor and friend to many on here.
> You need to get help. Your world is becoming more
> and more paranoid, more frantic and more volatile.
> You NEED to find an impartial person to talk to. A
> priest, a shrink, counsellor, someone.
> Please. For your own best interest.

Norm, you really are going insane. Take a step back and just soak in all those logical arguments presented to you about every point you try to argue against. Then relax and watch the future unfold. Hey, if the Chinese invade the US and take our jobs and liberties then I will gladly shake your hand.

Stick to the track vids and Z-cars.
 
Joined
·
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Re: OH WHAT A FEELING!!!Reports of aggressively rusting Toyota p

Sheesh you guys are gonna fall down right at the feet of the Antichrist because you are too blind to see the gathering storm.

Oh and Daniel 11:37 states that the Antichrist will be gay. Read it KJV "he will NOT regard the desire of women" Oh I know what you are thinking ,well he could be celibate...RIGGGGHHHTT he is the ANTICHRIST!!!

Oh and Tony, the NORTH won the war and the victors get to write the HISTORY BOOKS so of course you were instructed that Lincoln was a great president.

The fact remains that he was actually nothing more than a GAY TYRANT that caused MORE AMERICANS to be killed than all of the other wars that we have ever fought up to now!!!

A real Southerner hates Lincoln til this day. You ain't from the South so you won't ever get it. But hey at least they put his face on the right coin.

Oh and btw, General Robert E. Lee was opposed to Slavery.
 
Joined
·
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Re: OH WHAT A FEELING!!!Reports of aggressively rusting Toyota p

Abraham Lincoln: An American Tyrant
By Dave Gibson (12/29/05)

President Lincoln, who is considered by most historians (or at least the politically correct ones) to be the best and certainly the most important U.S. President, wielded power in a fashion never seen before nor since. The fact that he died as a martyr is why history has viewed him in such a kind albeit sanitized light.

During the Civil War, Lincoln continuously circumvented the law and in many cases suspended the Constitution altogether. In doing so, Lincoln denied the rights of citizens he was sworn to protect. He suspended the writ of Habeas Corpus, closed courts by force, and arrested citizens and elected officials without cause. Lincoln also raised troops without the consent of Congress, closed-down newspapers whose writers displayed any dissent to U.S. policy.

Lincoln's troops razed the South and doomed to poverty--generations of Southerners for many years to come. General Sherman's "March to the Sea" was nothing more than a marauding rampage filled with robbery, rape, and murder. These men were less soldiers on a military mission and more common thugs on a crime spree. Northern armies brought war to women, children, and privately held property as a matter of official policy (rather than as so-called "collateral damage").

Lincoln ordered the arrest of Baltimore police chief George P. Kane, police commissioner Charles Howard, as well as fellow commissioners: William H. Gatchell, John W. Davis, and Charles D. Hinks. Baltimore Mayor George W. Brown was arrested and sent to Fort McHenry. The men were incarcerated because they dared to publicly disagree with Lincoln and refused to carry-out the President's tyrannical orders.

Baltimore was placed under federal control and a military police force was formed.

Both the continents of Europe and South America ended the practice of slavery, and unlike the United States government--they did so without murdering 700,000 of their own citizens. The abhorrent practice of slavery could have and would have been ended in this country, without ever firing a shot.

Contrary to popular belief (as perpetuated by government schools), slavery was a national institution, it was not unique to the South. Upon his inauguration, Lincoln could have freed the slaves in the Northern states which would have put severe diplomatic pressure on the South. However, Lincoln besides being a tyrant was also an incredible hypocrite. Lincoln's multitude of personal letters show his outright disgust for the black man and his truly racist views.

Consider a few rarely spoken facts:
-Northern General U.S. Grant continued to hold a slave for nearly a year after the war. In fact, it took an act of Congress to finally free the man from Grant's possession.
-Northern General Tecumseh Sherman was arrested many times for brutally abusing several of his slaves.

Conversely, Confederate General Robert E. Lee freed all of his slaves prior to the start of the war. That act by the military leader of the South truly displays that for the Confederacy, the war was only about states' rights and a just rebellion against tyranny--not about slavery!

Lincoln's War (otherwise known as the Civil War), was much less about freeing oppressed blacks and much more about the federal government exerting complete control over all citizens. Lincoln's actions were a direct assault upon the wishes of our founding fathers. Lincoln cared very little for the rule of law, as evidenced by his numerous suspensions of U.S. Constitutional rights.

I believe that had Lincoln survived his second term--his place in this nation's history would be seen in a much different light. Furthermore, had the Civil War ended with a different outcome, Lincoln and many of his generals would have been deservedly tried as war criminals.

Of course, the victors write the history books--even when they tell lies.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
40,999 Posts
Gay Lincoln and the revisionist historians...

norm(The 12 sec Dual SU Dude) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Oh and Tony, the NORTH won the war and the victors
> get to write the HISTORY BOOKS so of course you
> were instructed that Lincoln was a great
> president.
>
> The fact remains that he was actually nothing more
> than a GAY TYRANT that caused MORE AMERICANS to be
> killed than all of the other wars that we have
> ever fought up to now!!!
>

Yeah, and he refused to let the whole of the Minnesota Souix Nation be hanged after raids on New Ulm. Commuting the sentences of well over 300 as 'warriors who legitimately killed in battle, and were not murderous savages as made out by the tribunals and inferrences of their detractors'

What's your point?

I have long said that the current day whiners complain about miniscule death counts in Afghanistan and Iraq (or for that matter Vietman, or Korea...) that it was nothing compared to the Civil War.

It's all a matter of degree.

You make it sound like this is some new revelation to me. Like Lincoln being Gay makes a sh*t bit of difference.

Hey Norm...what's to say Lincoln wasn't ALREADY the anti-christ and we're post rapture and you got no life after death to look forward to but eternal purgatory?

Who really gives a sh*t? It it happens, I go to my death satisfied I did no wrong to my fellow man. I'm O.K. with it. I die tomorrow, so be it.

What are you so tense about?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
40,999 Posts
Bullsh*t Norm, Bullsh*t!

You make this sound like this is some massive coverup. Most of this is covered in high school history classes.

At least UP NORTH it was. If you grew up in Mayberry at some school with a 3 holer out back...

In any case, the march of Sherman through the south is historical record with noe of the coverup that you mention. The information is out there freely available to ANYBODY willing to look for it.

I know each and efvery fact you presented.

And, as someone once called me a 'sociopath' for making this statement in the past: I got no problem with it. What is done is done. You lost, we won, get over it!

Obviously you haven't studied history, or oral history in particular, nor done any firsthand interviews for historical documentation of war veterans of ANY generation.

You are professing shock over facts in the record, which have BEEN IN THE RECORD, and which haven't changed for HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

The only logical conclusion is your moral outrage is coming from a base of past ignorance on the subject. Much like a first-year student in university gets radicalized over all the 'new' information he receives in his new classes, you are ranting over stuff that everyone else with an iota of curiosity or upper level history education has known for decades.

None of this has changed, and not a goddamned thing you put forth is ANYTHING 'new'...

So I gotta ask: "What's your point?"

Was this supposed to somehow CHANGE my opinion of the historical past? IF I already KNEW this, how is 'revealing your new knowledge' supposed to change the view OF WHAT I ALREADY KNEW?????

I guess you missed my commentary about the origin of the term 'slave wages' and the positioning of the slave's quarters in New Amsterdam (New York) at the outlying fringes of the city where they were subject to myriad indigenous people's attacks...

The 'institution of slavery' was much different in the North than in the South.

Fact of the matter was, Norm, it was cheaper to employ IMMIGRANTS in the industrial centers up north as the training for teh technical trades at the time was already resident in them. In the south, back-breaking labor done in hoardes was the name of the game.

SAME AS TODAY agrarian fat-cats exploit cheap manual labor when INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION could greatly increase productivity and decrease the manual labor costs... Today they use Mexicans instead of Slaves.

Like I have said before: The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Those ignorant of history are always amazed when they first learn it. Too bad kids find it 'boring' yet later in life they find it increasingly a rallying point for whining and crying.

Norm, want to talk about the activities of Confederate Raiders and THEIR JUSTIFICATION of atrocities perpetuated in Northern States?

How about the conditions in Andersonville? What's the rationalization for that? Aren't they POW's? Didn't they DESERVE BETTER?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, brother. Just because you didn't know about it, doesn't mean millions of people didn't know either. Your ignorance on the matter is not universal...

And the people who are bitter about the victors writing the history are generally referred to as "LOOSERS" by the rest of the world. And who wants to listen to LOOSERS WHINING---it's what they do. Likely, it's why they lost.

Take a look at that same time period and what was going on in Minnesota, The Dakotas, and across the Territories (New Mexico is a good place to look)---it's part of the story never told to kids in school, yet the information was out there for a long time and the story WAS told well before I learned about it. It's one of the reasons the other guy called me a 'sociopath'--- because I knew what happened there, and didn't have any problem with it for the same reasons: What's done is done. I find it hypocritical that 'minorities' are granted special privliledges (made 'more equal') than others who underwent the same or worse PLANNED BY POLICY depravaties.

The people crying about it, simply are ignorant of the whole picture.

And the more you know, the more you say:"I'm good with it, what's done is done, MOVE ON!"
 
Joined
·
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Re: OH WHAT A FEELING!!!Reports of aggressively rusting Toyota p

Tony why everytime I post something do you go off on a condescending tangent AS IF I had never heard the info before???

The conversation happened to flow into it and I posted info I've known about for 25 years. The gay part was indeed a new revelation though I must admit.....not that there's anything wrong with that....that is as long as you're a liberal Yankee that is!!! HAHAHA
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
40,999 Posts
Only if you're guilty...

It only sounds condescending if you're guilty of what I claimed.

Posting it like it's new information is particularly distasteful. It adds a conspiriatorial tone that should be lacking in historical fact.

I don't have a problem with Lincolong dorking butt for the same reason killing little indian kids doesn't have any effect on me: Can't change it, and talking about it is useless --- what proof do you have that Lincoln's supposed queerness had anything to do with anything other than salacious tittering?

It's like Clinton's Hummer. Frankly, I could have cared less.

BUT...

When he went in front of JUDGES / PROSECUTORS AND A COURT and LIED About it...

THEN I had a problem with it.

Frankly, I didn't care. But his obsession with covering it up or trying to weasel out of it with no consequences will be SHOWN IN HISTORY to have been a callous disregard to his duties to the US PEOPLE.

Similarly, Lincoln's terrible 'travesties' in the end STRENGTHENED the USA, and set forth a path to historical growth and the movement of the USA to a position of power within the world at that point. He was roundly despised by the populace and only elected by 14% of the vote as I recall. It was an electoral coup. But in the end it was good for the USA.

That people died...coulda woulda shoulda... The south was not changing, and wasn't going to change. Progressives called for it to change and they thumbed their noses at it.

Take a look at the Wilson Administration for some more scary chilling abuses of power Norm. AT LEAST those happened within the last 100 years, and are the basis for CURRENT trends and justification for actions within the O'Bama Administration!

Lincoln's tactics are long past in to the history books. Wilson's tactics are much scarier as it's directly impacting our liberties to this day, and showed the shift from individual responsibility to the governmental nanny-state as it exists, and is moving towards today.

And THAT is a much more RELEVANT course of study in todays times, IMO.
 
121 - 130 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top