ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Does anyone know what are the factory camshaft specifications for the L28 turbo engine. I'm looking for all the valve timing events, valve lifts etc. Any or all these specifications would be a great help.
Thanks a lot. Mark

· Registered
5,829 Posts
I cant remember all of the specs, but you can call Elgin Cams and ask them. Look at my web page and I have their phone number and link. http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/280zxt
I can tell you the lobe centers are 109 degrees and the duration is 254. I cant remember the lift exactly but I think it is in the 430-450 range.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot for your input Jeff! BTW, I enjoyed reading your web page very much.There certainly is a lot of work that has gone into your car. I like your philosophy on buying components for your/any car. I couldn't agree more. I've been caught out by buying crap as well, and spent more time and money (ie wasted!) having to replace or repair stuff damaged by inferior goods.
I still am in a bind though. I live in Sydney Australia. I could ring these guys you recommended, but it could probably be a little expensive, especially if we got chatting which is more than likely. Any chance of buzzing these guys with the question I have, and writing back on the forum??. Now I'm stretching the friendship!!!
If you can beaut, if not, I understand totally.
Thanks for your time anyway mate.
Mark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.