ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say, if you have a family member or freind that is having bad times, drugs depression, let them know you care. I lost my Best freind this weekend to Suicide, and never got to say goodbye. Love youre freinds, love youre family, and most important love and respect youreself. It s never that bad.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I'm sorry man.

It is NEVER that bad. Sometimes its very hard to learn that though. I actually attempted and failed suicide before learning this lesson.

I hope you're ok though. I've never lost my best friend, I cant imagine the feeling. If there is anything I/we can do, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Very sorry too hear that.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss....I too just lost a friend, but not because of suicide, he died of drug overdose.

My prayers go out to you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss Kevin . I know what your going through though I lost a friend the same way and I have also in the past lost a fiance of mine and a two year old daughter. but I wanted to say if there is anything that we can do please call on us I know I would be glad to help in any way possable.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, sorry to hear that...

My thoughts are with you & the rest of his friends & family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.