Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I thought you would find this funny. Short version - I got my ass robbed yesterday by a hitch hiker. I guess some people aren't as lucky with hitch hikers. Learned my lesson from my good deed for the day.

Dan

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
heh yeah I want to hear the story on this one.

·
Registered
724 Posts
2th......you opened up a WHOLE CAN of worms with this one. Come on Twintonic......spill the beans. By the was....was it a female?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
no no no, No Story
just trust me it was a lot of fun ;-)

twin tonic has a stanless steel memory, this story is from 12 years ago when I was Freshman in collage!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Basically I drove 45 minutes to this store to buy cheap work clothes so if they get ruined I can just toss them. I pull into the parking lot and this chick jumps in the passenger seat. It's pouring outside and she's completely soaked. She's like, "Please, please, please just give me a ride down the street." So what am I going to do? Kick her out in the rain and make her walk? Nice guy that I am, I drive her down the street which turned out to be across town through side streets and through a back alley. We get to the corner of some intersection and she starts making all these nervous moves, says thanks and jumps out real quick. Odd but I thought nothing of it....maybe she's just trying to get out fast to avoid the tsunami outside. Drive all the way back to the store. Start getting my things together....keys....cellphone.....wallet. Wait my friggin wallet is missing from the center console. So now I'm freaking out. Start tearing everything apart searching for my wallet. Finally a few minutes later I find it shoved in the door. All my $20's are gone. She left me a $10 and three $1's. That's really sweet considering a box of 50 work pants costs $12 plus tax and I need a dollar for the turnpike back. So there goes $100 bucks plus the gas money to drive her stupid ass. Maybe I wouldn't call it robbed but it still sucks. My final thought for the day, Don't pick up hitchhikers unless your going to get some from them! :)

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.