Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18G's and reserve is not met!!! WOW

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4559038561&category=6398&sspagename=WDVW>

Post Edited (Jun 28, 6:41pm)

·
Registered
304 Posts
lol the best part of the whole thing is in vehicle description... when he points out the catalytic converter as a high point on the car.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
No information on how the 270 horsepower was arrived at. Maybe it's the K&N filter that gives it the extra 70 hp.
And the pictures are horribly low quality.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I thought the vinyl steering wheel cover was a nice touch on an $18k car.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah thats funny roger, if anything I think NOT having the stock AE wheels makes it worth way less, that and being an Auto, but the wheels for sure SUCK

·
Registered
162 Posts
What interested me was that $18000 is his opening bid, and there have been 0 bids.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
umm... it's not at 18,000. It's at 0 dollars. No one has bid on it.

Also, for someone asking that much money for a car that doesn't get driven, you'd think he could afford a better digital camera than a cell phone camera.

Post Edited (Jun 29, 10:00am)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let him get in a wreck and see how much the insurance agent gives him....

·
Registered
123 Posts
god that z would be nice stock with 10,335 miles on it even though i wouldint give him 10g's!!!

86 300zx turbo...turbo timer. rear strut brace.
jesus drove a ford that's wy he walked everywhere!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
If I was rich and it was a manual, I might give $8k for it. But he has bumped his head if he thinks he's getting over 10 for it.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the part thats pissing me off is at 18K the reserve is not yet met!!!!WTF!! so the reserve could be at 20K for all we know!!!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
What's pissing you off about it?

No one in their right mind is going to bid on it at $18,000. He just wasted all that money on listing fees.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Below the listing on eBay there is a question and answer section. Below are the two questions this individual has *attempted* to answer:

Q: hp is only 200hp if you had a jdm motor you would have 220 thats stock.

A: the car has a turbo adjuster and k&n air filter , its set up for a larger turbo that will give it 450 hp.but that would be hard to keep on the street with out a wheelie bar.

Q: $18000 are you kidding? The car will only get around $6000-$8000... Jun-30-05

A: the car only has 10000 original miles and is one of 5000 ever made I have never seen this model in such good condition. It is a collectors model and I already have 2 offers from dealerships for over 200000 . so unless your a collector dont bid.!!!

Interesting...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the same wheels..............on jeep ha ha what a ***

·
Registered
724 Posts
Common sense dictates that if a couple of dealers offered him 20K+, the idiot better take the money and run before they change their minds. Otherwise, if they do retract their offers, he's either going to have to come down off that price or he's gonna own that Z for a long time. Too bad his photography skills aren't as good as he makes the Z out to be. They suck!!!

Post Edited (Jun 30, 2:12pm)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.