ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently moved to Quantico VA, about 35 miles south of Washington D.C. Any advice on a good repair shop near by and/or Z Club? The AC on my 82 ZX has finally given up

·
Registered
205 Posts
if you can't find anyone in your immediate area, i can STRONLY recommend tidewater z in poquoson (near hampton roads area). i know it's probably 11/2 + hours away, but they have been there forever, and Todd Wagner (one of the owners) is the president of the tidewater z car club. they have helped me since 1988 and i have purchased a 240z from Todd. they have always been honest and reasonable. The number is (757)868-6753. they might even know someone near you that they can recommend.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You should check our datsun dynamics. I know of one in fairfax va,about 30 miles away, that is pretty good for repairs. Even though they work on all japanese car now, they have been working on datsuns since the 70's.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
RE:Hi Tech auto in Woodbridge...

Hi Tech Auto in Woodbridge 494-9224 and ask For Rick Norris...Tell him Mike Kelly sent you.

Rick got to play with my V8 Z recently while I was having exhaust work done... Excellent mechanics for stuff like that!

I live in Fredericksburg and Bike with a lot of your Marine Corp. friends....

E-mail me offline and we'll chat!

·
Registered
111 Posts
RE: RE:Hi Tech auto in Woodbridge...

Datsun Dynamics is good. The best is Banzai Motorworks in Maryland, 301-937-5746.
Also, the Z-Car Club of Northern Va meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 8pm, Bertucci's on Rt 7 across from Tyson's Mall. For info call pres Mike Bell at 703-255-7217.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.