ZCar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got this annoying click noise and Nissan service center says is normal in a 2014 370Z.

It happens when I use the turn signal switch and then slightly move the wheel to the same side of the turning light, you hear a loud CLICK noise.. then everything is normal.

I cannot attach a video as per the restrictions but feel free to send me a PM if you need it.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Service center couldn't explain any further why it is normal....such as the cam/finger for the auto-cancel of the signal/switch?
Nope.. will see these coming days if they say anything better than "it's normal". Haven't heard this kind of noise in any other car than a few 370z, but that the many cars have it doesn't mean it's normal. This is in AT models.. I've haven't come across the manual ones.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey, did you resolve it maybe by any chance? Out of curiosity I reached to a guy I haven't talked to for some time, he was leasing '14 370Z just as you and he said that he had this problem as well, but never did anything towards fixing it. Would appreciate some comment whether you managed to fix it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.