·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please click the link to see what I'm talking about -

<http://www.zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?p=39210&posted=1#post39210>

Oh man, that sucks!

What to do... ?

Go thought the nightmare of adapting & swapping or cheat with my wallet & just get an LSD shipped?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Actually, that sucks balls for us that dont have Z31 diffs that have LsD. I have'nt found one and I live in the US. I just refuse to pay $500-600 for a used differential, that has no warranty, and cant varify its mileage. I'll just spend $100-300 more for a new Quaife or something like that.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
hey hybrid you're not kidding, take my story with the LSD, I bought a used one that supposed to be rebuilt, turned out it was only cleaned really well to were it looked like it was rebuilt , I put it in the car and it was BAD, had to pull it out again and then found a small a$$ shop that rebuilt it for me basically from the ground up, everything in it was replaced with OEM parts, had to wait four weeks for one part, it was on back order for ever and finally showed up after a month, and now it's basically brand new, total cost $1500
can you say I got screwed? **** yeah but thats the way it goes sometimes, at least I have a new 370 limited slip :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Az:
Yeah, me too. To be honest I thought I had an R200 LSD coz it has the finned cover and a cooler, not to mention how easily the car gets sideways!

Kevin:
True, although I dont even know if I could find a new one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.