ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Domdogg......I agree. Ol' Zbum has been slipping a little here lately but we'll overlook it due to it having been a Friday night. LOL.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
what is this "friday night" you speak of?

better yet, what happened to "the morning"?

ooooo, my head hurts....

·
Registered
548 Posts
MY GOD... Is it possible that the infallible, look down his nose at us inferior beings, ultra superior AZ Zbum could misspell a word as simple as response? It must have been a Baaadddd night.

Post Edited (Oct 15, 3:49pm)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well ZBUM, it's like this. It usually starts out on Friday night because a lot of folks are fed up with the previous 5 DAYS that they just worked. You know....taking crap from the boss, putting up with stuff from some fellow workers etc.....not to mention the pressure in this every day society we all have to tolerate at one level or another. Soooooooo...when Friday night comes around, it's time to party usually. Yup....even us old farts like to tip a few at the end of the week. However......Friday night has a habit of turning into Saturday morning. LOL. You say your head hurts. Wait til your hair hurts. Now that's some serious alcohol consumption. Those days are now days gone by for me. Well.....I guess there's a few exceptions now and then but nothing like when I was in the Air Force. We worked hard and partied harder. It helped the time pass by faster no matter where we were. LOL

Special Ops Lives

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.