ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had some intercoolers for sale for two weeks, and no response. Are they the wrong color? Have intercoolers gone out of fashion? See my ad at Parts & Accessories.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I would love to have one of them but I don't have any cash so if you want to send it anyways=)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I think the problem is the price... not that it is a bad price, I just know what pull-a-part charged me for mine. And in general people don't consider you went out found the part and package it for shipping. You might want to consider trading, you might be able to get what you want anyway...

:p

PinkZGirl

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I am pretty sure I have seen them both and I don't know why or how you would use them. If I recall, the volvo one is huge but thin and wont fit in front of the radiator mount. The Iszuzi one is small and is for a smaller diplacement engine. This is probably why you are not selling them. The volvo one is unusable as far as I know and the Iszuzi one is too small and would be a pain to mount. I am just answering your question not trying to ward off potential buyers. Also you don't give any specs like the size of the core or the piping or how the tanks are situated and so on. Try selling them in a parts trader or something where someone can find a use for them. Good luck!
Later,
Tim Deesen
> I've had some intercoolers for sale for two
> weeks, and no response. Are they the wrong
> color? Have intercoolers gone out of
> fashion? See my ad at Parts &
> Accessories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.