ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having heat problems (actually the lack thereof). I have checked the vacuum canister and all the lines seem to be connected and in good shape there so I need to know where is the water **** located on an 85 turbo.

Funny thing. Last week when it was warm outside my heat worked fine but now that it is cooler it is only blowing cold. Think it might be something related to the cooling system instead of the vacuum system? The vent blow as they should inside – it is not defaulting to defrost or anything else – just no heat.

Thanks

Bob

Post Edited (Oct 7, 7:15am)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
It's just to the right of the battery, with one vacuum line coming out the top.

Got haynes? Pg 32, just to the left of #1 and #2. You can see it clearly.

·
Registered
131 Posts
tell ya what Im in FL I will trade you...Im trying to get AC cold and ur trying to get hot.....I got it all around me.....Too Hot....This blower motor gremlin and vac line tank thing is a pain in the azzzzzzzzzzz I wish I could just hook the lines up to each other and drop the tank.
bob

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey navbob I found out a secret about the vacuum system leaks....when I try to blow max on the system it cuts out. I moved the the selector just off of full cold and haven't had a problem I accelerate and no change like before...just a 1/4 inch will do it off full cold...I live in Houston

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.