ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets start with the only 2 Z31s there. mine (the black one Im selling) and someone elses red one!

anyone recognize this? the motor is special. from japan and he threw it in his 240sx. its a famous motor swap these 240 guys do but I forget the engine code

interior of a altima....notice the NOS?

the back of the altima :lol: look under the license plate.

More 80s Sports car Power!

interior shot of my 86 Turbo :D

Z32 Row

Pimped out Z33...notice the screens!

Post Edited (Mar 26, 8:47pm)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think the engine code your looking for is SR20DET.. I could be wrong though but alot of the 240sx guys do this swap. Anyways, nice pics.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
this last picture of the 350 roaster just shows the stupitidy and the moranizm(if thats a word) of some people, what the F*** would you put two dvd screens in the head rest!!!! seriously!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's pretty obvious. The DVD screens are to watch if the sex gets boring while you are hanging head down from a tree above the car. I used to do that often, and being a multi-tasker am easily bored and need to be entertained.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I wasn't talking about having the dvd in the car, thats cool but in the headrest of the roadster with these two metal bars in the was!!! thats stupid, put it in the dash where you can actually see it!!!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Where was this held at?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sall good inuiztor. maybe next time eh?

steve - it was held in Fremont, Ca.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Your Z looks almost Identical to mine except mines black primer instead of nice paint. But you do definately need a short shifter, so darn long.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im selling it. I dont care how long the shifter is :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Speaking of shifters does anyone else despise seeing that 350Z as an automatic? I can understand if you buy a used car that you really want and the only one you can find is an automatic (ex. my friends 1969(7?) Mustang) but if you're buying it new...c'mon. I learned to drive stick specifically so I didn't get stuck driving my mom's Tercel to school everyday. Don't spend $30,000 on a new sports car and get an automatic. Use the extra grand you spend getting an automatic on taking driving lessons on how to drive a standard. Ok, that's all for my daily rant right there.

·
Registered
559 Posts
leme help ya sportdrivergt lol... thats the blacktop sr20det... and wow im suprised he hasnt modded it more than just that...well the motor prolly cost too much lol theres a nissan meet in colorado folks april2nd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.