·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nissan changing the fuel guage is interesting too. A lot of people were doing black overlays over the silver. I guess Nissan saw that people preferred it that way and made the change.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just saw an ad in the most recent Motor Trend for the 2012 Nismo 370Z. Accourding to the ad the 2012 Nismo 370Z now has a factory oil cooler.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just read an article earlier today in Autoweek's daily email that the 370z replacement will be a 2014 model that will be released in '13. Not a ton of info, other than the overall car will be smaller, and there's some word that a front-wheel drive "mini-Z" may be coming too. I'd heard the possibility of a spiritual replacement for the 240sx, but this is the first time I'd heard that it might be front-wheel drive.

Also, they said that the Cube is on the cutting block (I'd heard this on Monday from the service coordinator at my local Nissan dealership; he also said that the Xterra may be gone as well). Only selling around 700 Cubes a month here in the U.S., where Kia sells around 10k Souls in a month's time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.