ZCar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am currently switching from toyota avalon 2011 to Nissan 370z 2014. I was wondering what improvement i am going to have with the 370z besides speed and sexyness. Is it good for a daily drive, is it fun? is it comfortable? I've never driven a sports car before, and people on reddit usually say if you dont mind a harsh ride.. what does that exactly mean?

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,567 Posts
Sports cars are not for cushy boulevard cruising, although they're also good for highways, but they won't mask your feeling bumps or rough pavement. They are for taking tight corners, making quick, accurate and responsive steering moves, and giving you a high degree of control over the vehicle. Body roll will be minimal while cornering, which increases your control.

If you never take a corner at 10-20 MPH above the posted speed, and don't enjoy the challenge of driving twisty roads, then a sports car isn't what you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a 2015 nismo and she will be my daily drive, but I enjoy the tight suspension and how loud she is. Plus I'm spending 4500 on a new sound system, I don't see why it can't be? I even have a manual and with the occasional annoying NJ traffic back from Newark I'm not remotely concerned. Depends on you, my hubby would never daily his 911 but he got a taycan electric for the daily.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.