ZCar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am currently switching from toyota avalon 2011 to Nissan 370z 2014. I was wondering what improvement i am going to have with the 370z besides speed and sexyness. Is it good for a daily drive, is it fun? is it comfortable? I've never driven a sports car before, and people on reddit usually say if you dont mind a harsh ride.. what does that exactly mean?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I had a 2011 for about 18 months. Automatic. Had the larger staggered wheel/tire package. It was not a daily driver.

Really noisy, especially in the unlined/non-soundproofed rear wheel tubs. I even went to an all-season tire with little or no improvement. Running over small pebbles sounded like bbs tinking of the metal. After a weekend trip with my wife, she said no more in the 370Z.

I never could get the seat adjusted comfortably for me at 6'3" and 200 lbs. Not something you realize on a short test drive.

Fun car, reasonably fast, handled good, but front brakes can overheat due to limited air cooling. Never had any real issues with the car other than warped rotors.

Traded it for a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport.

Still own a 95 300ZX TT (about equally as noisy as the 370Z) and a 71 240Z.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.