ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what kind of aftermarket wheels you guys have. I still have the Factory original wheels which are only 14" and would like to get some 16's or maybe 17's but not sure the 17's will fit very well (and that's getting kind of ricey).
I have a 1981 280zx. any input would be greatly appreciated pictures or links would be even more gret. thanks

·
Registered
571 Posts
I was at a gun show last weekend and bumped into this chick that had Micro M16
Colt 9mm Submachine Guns with the round aluminum heat guards and aluminum grip.
What she did was to anodize this wild swirling of colors mostly pink and purple with many other colors.
It was such a work of art like a girls machine gun. What I’m getting at is some anodizers are very artistic and can do wonders with the rime you have.
I had no idea till last week people could be so wild with aluminum.
I had to run and forgot to get her name to perhaps enlist her in doing my car.
Her M-16 Mini Gun was going for $14,000 I was very touched by her work.
I was talking to her husband about it and he said “Ahhhh that’s my wife’s doing”.
To see a girl’s SMG like that was so cool, I may purchase one from her in the next few months. Just need to juggle some money. I was thinking about having someone do my rims like that as well. I guess a guy could do some less baby girls crib look and have a manlier anodizing. I would pick up the yellow pages and call around.

Madeline Michele
Hollywood, FL

·
Registered
571 Posts
You didn't read it all Ed.

What I'm getting at is you can take a blasé looking Sub Machine Gun and make it very pretty. The same goes for any aluminum part on your car. You wheels are aluminum.

Madeline
HWD, FTL

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't think I've seen a "blasé looking" submachine gun. They all look pretty cool to me. Take a STEN and give it a nice coating of black engine block paint and it looks pretty good!

"M-16 Mini Gun was going for $14,000" at first I was thinking a GE Mini gun, that would be a good price...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I read it all i guess you didn't read all of my post though. I want NEW BIGGER wheels not make my current ones look nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.