ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah well actually i live about 8-9 hours away...but i want a Z so bad, and i have to say for the price it seems in good shape...

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
You want to know what I think.

I think this post has absolutly nothing that warrants it being in the Tech forum and should be moved immeadiatly to "car talk".

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if that's the case, then my bad. i did not notice that forum, sorry about that.

hopefully the forum police will not give me a ticket.

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
You didn't notice there is a "CAR TALK" forum here? You are kidding right?

I'm banging my forehead on the keyboard!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dude calm down its not a big deal i mean no one else really cares

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Spoken like a true 3 post noob that has absolutly no idea what an archive or search function is for or how to clutter it up with posts from the nontech forum.
I beleive if you actually had read the rules of this site when you were allowed to join you would know all of this. Did you click on an agreedment to those rules?

And "DRBoost" Long time members of this forum do care. It's guys like you that think you can do whatever you want that screw up this site for everyone else.

You both need to go back and read the rules of this site that you agreed to follow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright zxtov,

like i said before, sorry about the post, i agree that posting in the wrong column can be a nuissance,the post was moved and all is good now. i come here for help and opinions from people who know these cars, and i usually only browse the tech talk and classifieds so i had not noticed that other column where i should have posted. People who post in the wrong column can be a pain but that is nothing compared to people like you who jump at every opportunity to nip and moan at the most minor of offenses. I did read those rules,nowhere in those rules did it mention i would get reprimanded by some frustrated person behind a computer.
anyways, that being said...let us move on. I am still looking for my first Z and your comments about this Ebay auction are more than welcomed on the ''car talk'' forum.

Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
joker it's ok.
It really was the post from "DrBoost" that no one really cares that set me off.Guys like him don't have a clue .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's all good man. I know what you mean. a minimum of respect is essential.
no hard feelings.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
It was obviously somebody's baby with that fancy stripe job. If it isn't rusty, it is going to be a steal for somebody. If it does have a bit of hidden rust, it's worth a 2-3 grand. It still needs a lot of work to be really nice. At a $2500 selling price, it will be a $10,000 finished car. Paint, wheels/tires, interior work, stereo system, exhaust work, body seals, suspension refresh, brake refresh, etc. It adds up really fast.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i could have done without that "fancy" stripe job, but i have to agree with the fact it probably means it was babied.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
300zx first car Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> zxtoy are you trying to assume Tony D's old role
> of noob basher?

Somebody has to do it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
To the original poster:

It looks like a very solid car, and with under 50k miles and no winter driving, rust most likely won't be a problem.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.