ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my radiator! got it for 75$ at a junk yard, my next step is putting it in. I took a poke around under the car and came to the conclusion that i'd have to take out the fan, the fan shroud for sure but say if I took off the front bumper cover and came at it fron the front, would that work?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
yes you need to remove the front cover. not trying to be a dick or any thing but a junkyard is not a good place to buy a radiator, you could get a new one with warranty for another $35. if you have to use the yard part at least take it to a radiator shop to be boiled out and leak tested. otherwise you will likely end up doing that job twice.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
so sad to hear you're replacing a used Rad with another Used Rad!!! not very smart! specially when you can get a brand new one for $99 at any parts store!!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
way to pay attention:
<http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=2&i=133239&t=133172>

If you don't want our help or advice, you shouldn't bother posting and wasting anyones time.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
No link!!! call autozone and call Advance Auto, both $100 and if they say $120 say thanks but it's at "and then name some other place in town" and d say it's a $100 over there and they will match that without any problems, I bought by dual core Radiator for $100 plus tax, beats the **** out of $75 for a clogged one!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.