ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAs anyone heard if the book is in production yet...you know the one how to modify your ...... Just wondering it should have been out by now!!!
-Travis 77z

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
> HAs anyone heard if the book is in
> production yet...you know the one how
> to modify your ...... Just wondering
> it should have been out by now!!!
> -Travis 77z

Mine has been on order from amazon.com since March. They're good guys, they'd tell me if it had come out. Nothing yet. Supposedly December some time -- somebody here called the publisher, and that's what they said. Maybe the publisher should be called again? ( My car will get its yayas tweaked with them or without them. )

Doug Dawson
[email protected]

·
Registered
482 Posts
I had one on order also, and I cancelled the order. I called several bookstores and they all confirmed that it was no longer in print. I'm not talking about the old version. This is the new version, and it's print has been halted. They did a limited production run on them already, but then halted. I don't know why or when it will begin again. No one can get this book right now, and who knows when. Besides, it's supposed to be quite a few pages short (100 less) of the old version.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder it Horowitz is still around and could be contacted to get the scoop from him since it is his book after all. Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.