Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
I thought I would give this a try and see what you all think.
I own Hard Rock MotorSports we are a web based company that specializes in after-market performance parts for atv's and dirt bike's we build all kinds of billet, titanium and ss parts we have our own exhaust systems and lots of sponsored riders all over the country.

I am not in the business of auto's but z car are my thing on the road.
I thought that if you guys had some ideas on new products that you would like made I would consider it and possible make the for you all and give these parts to the guys and gals that participate in this and big discounts to everyone else on this site.

I am not up on all the Bling for the Z's my head is in motocross.
thanks for the time
JD
HRMS

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
There is a guy doing such things already. But his time to develop new products lately has been limitted.

http://www.z-tekmfg.com/

300ZX key.
window switch cover plates.

I'll think of more this weekend at Branson.

Feel free to contact me for any parts you may need to aid in development.

az.zbum @ gmail.com

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
yes definitly a new key. and I like the window switch cover plates idea as well.
I would like some better looking battery tie downs for sure.

·
Registered
880 Posts
im sure i can find some things..

ill think on it. the idea sounds awesome though

·
Registered
123 Posts
it would be rilly nice to have a boost gage that replace's ether the compus gage or the G's gage that is green and digital to match the factory dash

86 300zx turbo no mod's

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
importturbos wrote:

> it would be rilly nice to have a boost gage that replace's
> ether the compus gage or the G's gage that is green and digital
> to match the factory dash

Well, since they specialize in custom titanium, aluminum, and stainless steal parts, I highly doubt they're going to be able to help you any with this problem.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
yeah Id like brushed aluminum trim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the info keep it coming i have a few that i will look in to we have 3 shops 1 is our retail store 2 is our metal fab shop and paint, 3 is our r&d and CNC shop ,
We are limited on something but not a lot we have our CNC running non stop so we need to make the time and write the programs we don't make casting like manifolds but i work with Edelbrock in there carb dept. closely and might be able to see what they can do for us.
Thanks again for the info keep it coming!!!
JD
HRMS

·
Registered
880 Posts
talk to edelbrock for us.. we need intakes!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
whats wrong with the intake we have now?

·
Registered
657 Posts
id have to say that a new intake would be the thing to make.......... everyone here wants the Engloid and almost no1 has one, or can find one.........

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeh intakes would be great! I was making an intake out of sheet metal but I forgot my friend works at machine shop he said he would mill them for free im going to gut 3 intake manifolds. I will probably have to pay $150 for all the welding for the three intakes but im putting one of the intakes on my beastly 86t and one on my 85 non turbo daily driver. Im going to dyno a before and after of the intake within the next three weeks. Im hoping for 30rwhp

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey im still here i check this ever day i am making a list of thins to start with and i will email those who had the idea for mor information.
keep them coming :)
JD
HRMS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.