ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Actually, what the question that we must ask as consumers is if we are willing to change. I personally say no, but Nissan says yes. Nissan and the rest of the automakers out there do not make the rules for emissions. That would be are exceptional state and federal governments ( HA-HA .) I believe that Nissan is trying to save their own Ass-ets along with providing a car for people to drive. Yes, I would like to see a 6 cylinder under that hood pumping the HP that we have all fallen in love with over the years. The new Z should be competive with the cream of the crop, not the econo-busters. The new econo-cars today have motors the size of a go-kart, and I am sad to say that even my motorcycle's engine is larger than most. If they must put a four banger under that hood they should at least aim for 300HP and the largest Turbo know to man. Nissan should either produce this new Z with exceptional power or Change its Name and look. I would not want any weakling every to carry the torch of the greatest and best selling sports car of all time. Please Nissan do not tarnish our sacred Z's !!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.