ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyonw heard that the new z car is gonna have the 240SX motor. I think iits BS if that is to happen. A Z car competing with the civice, sentra, dodge neon, etc.

·
Registered
71 Posts
From what I read, just the concept has the 240SX motor. a big part of the point of the concept is to show of the possible body style of the new Z, and when I talked to one of the representatives at the NY auto show she said that wasn't even definite. What I thought was cool was the exaust that was specially built just for the concept. Hope I cleared things up a little.
James

·
Registered
42 Posts
I dont know where gloosh is getting his info,or Keith for that matter.I read in R&T and C&D and also spoke to some people that have connections with Nissan..So......The concept car had the L-4 that goes in the 240sx true,however there were mods to the cams,intake,exhaust,timing,fuel injection,etc.This is one **** of a fast Z for a 4!!Also, Nissan will,I repeat will put this car into production probably with a few more mods and will have a V-6 or at least a V-6 option.Running price is probably going to run in the neighborhood of 17,500 to 21,000.I say not a bad price considering some of the newer 300zx's are still running in the 20g catagory at over 3 years old.I say finally..Nissan is doing something right!!!!!Any other question regarding new Z....P.S...beating one of those new civic si's or even just a highly modified one can be a task.I think you better do a little research on Compact Sports Cars,technically the Z is acompact considering wheelbase and size!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.