Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
121 Posts
saaaweeet im in tucson!!!! btw im sweating my ass offf tooo haha

·
Registered
657 Posts
totaly feeling ya burgundyzx....... im in Phoenix........ ssoooooooooo hot yesterday...... hope today isnt the same...

This is great i get rid of my Z and now tucson has a Z club.... oh well.. i hope to get back into a Z in about 6 months.... cant wait....... the beretta GT just doesnt cut it at all..... they should have called this car the ***** GT..

·
Registered
214 Posts
But it's a dry heat...

·
Registered
178 Posts
...............so is an oven. I'm stationed in Tucson. I really don't like this place.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wait until fall.......
right now it's the 5th plain of ****.

nov-may kick ass.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My cousin lives in a little town north of Tuscon, "In the mountains". I was there in February a few years back, and it was real nice then...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Has anyone seen Chronicles of Riddick? Well this place is Cremeatoria.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Try going to Houston in the middle of the summer. Phoenix is a paradice compared to that muggy **** hole. You can choke on the air down there it's so muggy.

Phoenix is my home. And it will stay that way for a long time.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm from the south. I love the muggy heat. When I first moved down here, it took me 4 months to break a sweat when I went outside. Back home soon as you go out side you sweat. Sounds bad, but it keeps you cool. Not so good when you have a date or you're trying to stay clean.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tucson is home. Tucson is hot, but in comparison to Florida and Texas, this heat is livable. I know, I've lived in both of the swamp-like states (Boca Raton and Houston). Dry heat is MUCH better. never being dry from my morning shower is not appealling in any way. Mold, mildew......HUGE ASS BUGS....no thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.