ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. Although I have been reading the threads for the last 3 months, ever since I got my Z. I have a Black 90 N/A with 120k on it. It wasnt in the best shape when I got it, but for 3500 it wasnt to bad. It came with a nice sounding exhaust, and I have bought a nismo short ram intake for it. Ill let you know about it after I install it.

Anyway... I want to turn my carmel interior black, what is the best way to accomplish this. Thanks

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
you'd probably have to go to a junkyard to find all of the black interior panels/dash. Importextreme.com makes trim covers to replace the door/glove box/center console fabric. . .they make them in cloth, ultrasuede, or leather i believe. Seats you could prolly find from a forum member here or over at tt.net

That should get you started, any other interior panels that you can't find on ebay or in a junkyard could be purchased from courtesy nissan, or Coz @ conceptzperformance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the input. The nismo intake was recommended by a friend that has a z32. He said it works pretty good, and i thought it sounded great so I got one from our local performance shop.

Post Edited (Jan 4, 7:03pm)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i'm selling an entire charcoal interior from a low-mileage 93TT. search "entire charcoal enterior" on twinturbo.net . excellent shape, includes all trim, even the headliner, carpet. would prefer local pickup in Indiana.
dave

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sucks, Im in Seattle. Anyone in seattle selling the interior?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked with Feltons, the guy on the phone was kind of out of it, he said check back next week, they are bidding on some 300zx's at the auction.

Does anyone know how I can cut out the middle man, and get in on this auction thing. I would love to get a totaled TT and use it for a swap.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I've used a spray paint called SEM on interior parts. In fact, the door panels on my '90 na had some sun fade on them (car used to live in Winatchee). I had the panels off anyway when I put new speakers in the car so I painted them black. Turned out great, so far no problems.
Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.