ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone help please!!! I have gotten a new starter installed, a new starter relay, and a new alternator and my 1987 300ZX still won't turn on unless i use a wire an take it to the starter relay while its out an jump it from underneath the hood while the key is in da one postion.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Re: NeW starter,starter relay,& alternator an car still wont cr

check to make sure all yourr wires are in the right place that sounds like your problem one wire is off probably the one going to the tiny screw might be on the wrong one.
If I am full of crap others on here will defenately let me and you know LOL :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: NeW starter,starter relay,& alternator an car still wont cr

i had the same problem its the clutch safty switch, thats what i called it but if u ask for it from nissan they will call it something similer. it has to do with the clutch being pushed down and it pushes a botton in. after u replace this make sure theres something cover ing the hole its werid i guess the piece of plastic that was covering mine got lost. so i just put some tape and paper over it so the botton can be pressed other wise it goes in a hole. hard to under stand so crawl under there and look for your self. i know im a few months late on the responce but maybe this will help someone else

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.