ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite an annoying squeek comming from my right wheel well when i'm driving, it squeeks really bad when i'm driving or when you wiggle the wheel back and forth when the car is is on the ground. I jacked up the car and wiggled the wheel and there was no squeek at all. When we jacked the car down and my buddy stuck his head under the there and heard the squeek he said it was comming from the one of the ball joints, I am going to get it a free estimate on what it'll take to fix it or if that is really the problem tomarrow morning, wish me luck.

·
Registered
248 Posts
why does everyone spell "tomorrow", tomarrow? ...it seems like an identicle spelling problem with 80% of the world...they don't even spell the incorrect version wrong..weird

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does it really matter what way I spelled tommarow, I typed that at 3 am after getting home from calgary, sorry if I wasn't using perfect grammar.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Generally would a ball joint squeek when played with? ie: wiggleing the tire back and forth while the car is not jacked up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
if its a high pitched scream its time to fixit my wheel collapsed on the highway no way to steer it was a wicid ride ball joint

·
Registered
107 Posts
could be your wheel bearing going bad.. i've got that same problem with my 86 but i've never really gotten around to fixing it as it's off the road right now... they're pretty cheap so it couldn't hurt to replace it anyway :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.