ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost access to my old email account so can't reset my password on my old account..

Thus I made a new one

My previous name was: Lvcien

If any mods see this and can help me get my old account back, that would be great. I know the username and email address associated with it and whatever other registration info was asked back in the early/mid 2000's.

But some members from the mid 2000's may remember my signature quotes.

As far as my old project Z -- about 2-3 months after getting it, I was hospitalized and had lung surgery (collapsed, had to remove portions due to premature birth defects). In that time, my family took it the junk yard (including the like new VNT turbo I had in the back, and a ton of expensive sound proofing material). As to why, who knows. Parents can be rude sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
1,484 Posts
Sorry, can't help you with the old account. Just go forward with the new one.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Welcome back!
Is it possible to get your car back from the junk yard? I hope so.

Cheers,

Bon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@bonfire79 Nope. This was over a decade ago now and when I went to re-purchase the shell, it had already been crushed. Lesson learned though... don't trust your family to respect your stuff while you're getting gutted like a fish to have part of a lung removed....

Reactions: bonfire79

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
@bonfire79 Nope. This was over a decade ago now and when I went to re-purchase the shell, it had already been crushed. Lesson learned though... don't trust your family to respect your stuff while you're getting gutted like a fish to have part of a lung removed....
yeah I hear you. that's a real shame. sometimes your own belongings are not always cherished by family members as they are to you, even close family members who know it. another sad thing, Z's are getting crushed more and more :( all the other cars get to sit there for years while the Z gets eradicated from the earth.

Bon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts