ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
it feels good to have a lil "carhouse" for the Z doesnt it. Im renting a space in my friends garage in a town about 25minutes away because I dont want my SS sitting outside.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks like a very nice garage! Congrats man

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Congrats on the new house! You're moving up in this world!

I am veerrry jealous. I'm in the middle of a clutch replacement....outside. Haven't been able to do any work on it the last two days because it has been raining!

Congrats again - looks very nice!

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
this is the guys version of like the little barbee house that girls play with!!!
is that a freakin flat screen I see ??? ****, carpet!!! what the **** kinda garage is this :)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congrats on the new garage for the Z. :)

BTW I LOVE your Z.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
heres my Zs home, but its not as nice as yours. sheesh, carpeting? haha

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dude, right on looks sweet!

Mind you I live in CT and my wifes 2004 Ford Escape parked outside with my Subaru. No arguments from here she understands!

My '86 in nice warm garage w/ oreintal rug underneath so not to hurt my new tires and covered in winter.

Congratulations, your car looks great too!

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have a nice 3 bay garage that i rent dirt cheap hopefully ill have a lift in it soon, but after work the z is my thing on my list if i got payed to work on my z i would be rich enough to buy a 350 z lol!!!!!!!hopefully within the next 2 months ill have a new built motor a huge turbo if anyone in columbia sc is interested in working on there z and has no place just leave a post

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.