ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is probably overdone, but I’ve just recently purchased a 1981 280ZX 2+2 that will be a hellova project to restore to its former glory. Along with the car I received an 82’ 280ZX Turbo to strip parts from (frame was damaged in a wreck).
I was unaware the car I was buying was a 2+2 until I got inside and started looking around. This has made the coupe parts car not as useful when it comes to interior parts. This has made it increasingly difficult to find interior parts for the 2+2 (most everything needs replacing. There’s a bit of rust throughout). Does anyone know where to find parts for a 2+2 specifically? I’m looking for floor pans, side panels, door panels, anything really. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Maybe another "donor" car. 2 + 2's aren't as sought after as a coupe. You may be able to find one cheap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This post is probably overdone, but I’ve just recently purchased a 1981 280ZX 2+2 that will be a hellova project to restore to its former glory. Along with the car I received an 82’ 280ZX Turbo to strip parts from (frame was damaged in a wreck).
I was unaware the car I was buying was a 2+2 until I got inside and started looking around. This has made the coupe parts car not as useful when it comes to interior parts. This has made it increasingly difficult to find interior parts for the 2+2 (most everything needs replacing. There’s a bit of rust throughout). Does anyone know where to find parts for a 2+2 specifically? I’m looking for floor pans, side panels, door panels, anything really. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Where are you located? Local junkyard has two 1979 2+2 but they are in North Dakota.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts