ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the more time and money that i put into my z the more i want. it seems that every mod i do only gives me temporary satisfaction then i want more. god its never going to end. i think 88hybrid could understand but i dont have his talent. i love reading his posts and his advice is priceless. well i guess that im just rambling. the point is that i just installed an intercooler and am running 15psi now and i already am used to the kick. i need more. the t4 hybrid is next and new injectors. im sure the rush from that will fade too. whatever i love it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps john jones needs a good ass kicking so i hope he showes up to this race. it pisses me off that someone feels so girly that he has to disrespect this forum i have recieved pricelss info from you guys that have saved me time and money. i read this forum every day and appreciate all of the info that i have got from you guys.

·
Registered
958 Posts
what about for the fastest person on earth? Who's faster than him? It is very true... except for that one person.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That line is so blurred though - with everyone out there who can be called the fastest?

The space shuttle as it is launched into space reaches something like 6,000 - 8,000 miles per hour. Is it the fastest?

I don't think the designation can really go to any one entity without question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.