ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have composed a posting for my car on the Classified section, following all the guidelines. It is now approaching 3 days and all I keep getting is: Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly. I have written 3 (now) 4 messages directly to this site with no resolution or answer. What's up with this?
300-2.jpg
Here is a photo of the car for reference: Please let me know what is going on with this.

·
Registered
166 Posts
How much? What are the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am going to cut and paste my info here, I will also include a shot or two, I have more if you wish, I just don't want to overload the system! Thank's for asking, any questions my e-mail is in the copy.

FOR SALE 1993 NISSAN 300ZX ROADSTER-Non Turbo- Automatic - 98369 miles.
There were only a limited number of 300ZX Roadsters produced, of those how many made it to the USA, and how many of them are still on the road? Making this a very rare car! When was the last time you saw one? Rearer still because this garage queen is in exceptional "show room" condition. It was purchased in Arizona, and then moved to Iowa, and then here to Wisconsin. It has never seen snow, and rarely seen rain. The battery is new, and the injectors serviced and replaced as needed. You can eat off the engine compartment ( I am one of those guys who clean using a Q-tip). Everything works perfectly, the black leather seats are flawless, the soft top like new, as are the tires. It also has the optional Chrome Factory Wheels which compliment it's brilliant red paint job.

Power; steering, brakes, windows, locks and drivers seat. Upgrade AM, FM, CD radio. Brushed stainless custom cut accents added to interior (not tape!), black floor mats with red piping, steering wheel cover with red accents. Includes: owners manual and the original promotional booklet, purchased from England. The "bad"? Not much, there is some minor pitting on the inside lips of the chrome wheels, only visible from a foot away. Also there are several pea size hail marks on the body, again only visible under certain light conditions and even then only if you are within inches of the car, an easy fix for Dent Doctors. It gets thumbs up and "nice car" where ever you go, young or old, they all love it! Adult driven, never raced nor modified.

I am selling her because of deteriorating health, which means, I really don't get a chance to drive her anymore (200 miles in the last two years). So, it's time for somebody else to enjoy her. Miles may go up as I am occasionally driving her. You might find one for less, but...that's what you will get...less. ASKING PRICE: $12,800.00
Please, no scammers, trades, low ballers, free rides, or ridiculous snide comments. Thanks for looking.
• Wayne Wm. Peterson • [email protected] • 414-422-1232 •
• SE Wisconsin USA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts