ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Anybody in the Atlanta, GA area know of a good body shop that can work on my 76 280?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
> Hi,
> Anybody in the Atlanta, GA area know of a
> good body shop that can work on my 76 280?

Anyone know any good ones in california bay area near SF or san jose around that area:)
thanks
yuichi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
759 Posts
> Anyone know any good ones in california bay
> area near SF or san jose around that area:)
> thanks
> yuichi

... And for that matter, does anyone know of a Z-knowledgeable body and chassis shop in the LA area? The internet Z-car home page, among others, has a list of Z vendors and parts outlets, but no walk in body shops. And the local hot rod outfits won't touch anything Japanese, unless it's to add stickers to a Honda :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Re: CL try Georgia Z club,more..

> Hi,
> Anybody in the Atlanta, GA area know of a
> good body shop that can work on my 76 280?

Hi CL I'm from Atlanta too. I have a V8 72 240Z. I don't know of any body shop, but you could try Georgia Z Club, 770-926-2390, or check out there web page.
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Re: CL try Georgia Z club,more..

> Hi CL I'm from Atlanta too. I have a V8 72
> 240Z. I don't know of any body shop, but you
> could try Georgia Z Club, 770-926-2390, or
> check out there web page.
> Mike
n/c
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
> ... And for that matter, does anyone know of
> a Z-knowledgeable body and chassis shop in
> the LA area? The internet Z-car home page,
> among others, has a list of Z vendors and
> parts outlets, but no walk in
> body shops. And the local hot rod outfits
> won't touch anything Japanese, unless it's
> to add stickers to a Honda :).
There's a bodyshop in the city of Alhambra, CA (where I live) that specializes in nissans cars among other brands of cars. If you're familiar with the city, this places is located on the intersection of Valley Blvd and Marguerita Ave. and is called Wondries (formaly known as Wondries Nissan).
You could try it at least to get an stimates, just as I did.
From what I have seen, they do a **** of a job man.
Good luck.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top