Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,

I need a new radio and would like to find one with CD and Tape if possible. My Z has the controls on the stering wheel and would like to find one that works with that feature.

Any ideas as to brands, modles, or vendors?

Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have the stoke radio that came in my Z want to buy that??

·
Registered
793 Posts
sorry about that typing to fast--I have the stock radio that came out of my Z would you like to buy it from me? It is in great shape

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bdijanni,

Does it have the cover plate with it, and how much do you want for it? My car came with just the hole where the radio was. No radio parts at all.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just forget about using the stock controls. The stereo system is poor at best compared to what's availabe these days. Take you car into a Circuit City or, if available a Sound Advice, and have them set you up with an up to date system.

You'll be able to play CD's, MP3's, and the audio quality will be enhanced by replacing the stock speakers with something like the Infinity Kappa series. If money is an issue, then looks towards speakers from Alpine, Polk Audio, and Kenwood.

My current system. Alpine CD player, with XM Sat. Apline 4 channel amp running Infinity Kappa 6.5 components in front and the Infinity Kappa 2 Way's in the rear. Also have a Kicker ZR360 amp running a Kappa 12 DVC (Dual Voice Coal) sub. This system is amazing for such a small cabin, and was well worth the investment. Please consider this before you get a "stock radio".

------------------
84 300zx Turbo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.