ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I have unloaded the car from the trailer and begin to look at the pile of stuff in the back to see where the fan is so I can replace the radiator and put the fan back on and what do I NOT discover. The fan. So..I need a fan for a 260. I have a complete center console and the inside piece that covers the rear light etc, that I would be willing to trade for a fan. Or I need some advice where to get one. I saw the two fans and fan clutch assemblies on Ebay, will they fit?

Other than that it has been a great discovery day. Discovered that there was indead antifreeze in the block while it sat in the garage...no leaks there. I also discovered a pile of what I hope were chicken bones under the hood. And a bunch of rat doodoo (as the boys would say) it is all clean now.

Any help and advise on the fan situation is greatly appreciated.

74 260 Stock
"BlueZ"

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I have a few, email me directly. Or you can go electric.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I have both an electric and a stock laying around BUT I need a 260 center console (for a manual tranny).

e-mail me at [email protected],

Thanks!

Mark

Post Edited (Oct 4, 2:28pm)

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've got an extra fan and clutch from a L28.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. Found a fan and hopefully am getting closer to start up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey pounda i have a 77 280z and was wondering if u still have that fan and clutch? if so how much to get it shipped to south cali? i have a pretty bad overheating problem and i bought an electric fan off of ebay but it was too big

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.