ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im almost done with my turbo swao and im stuck on a couple of wires. can someone please e-mail me the pages with the schematic out of the factory service manual for a 82 280zx turbo? The dealer has had it on back order and i can wait no longer. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, NB

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What wires?

The engine room harness, main harness or the ECCS?
Let me know and I can help you out :)

Donna

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: What wires?

the ecu harness wires. I did the turbo swap, and theres a couple wires that I cant seem to hook up. For one, theres the one single wire flat plug on the distributor, I need to know where that goes. Also, theres that small resistor type part that is grounded on the bracket for the coil. I think one end hooks up to a wire off the harness, but dont know where the other end goes. Does it ground on the bracket?

ALso I need to figure out which relay to use for the fuel pump and how to hook that up. does it have any wires going to the ecu? Or do i just need a hot wire for it? Thanks, I appreciate it. NB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Need a couple pages of factory service manual

I need to see a vacuum diagram for under dash,1979 280 zx,with factory air .The dash was removed when I purchased this vehicle,also under hood vacuum lines,solnoids would be helpfull. Thank you Dennis Abram,email me at >[email protected]<

·
Registered
2 Posts

I need to see a vacuum diagram for under dash,1979 280 zx,with factory air .The dash was removed when I purchased this vehicle,also under hood vacuum lines,solnoids would be helpfull. Thank you Dennis Abram,email me at >[email protected]<

·
Registered
157 Posts

I have a question irelevant to your question, I noticed your name, and was wondering if NOS is a dumb idea for an 82 n/a? Would you use a diffrent type of oil, gas etc???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.