ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stupidly left my gas cap on the roof during a recent refueling, and now am in need of a new one. Currently Im using a broken old cap for some other car that sort of fits, but I would certainly like a zx cap better. Anyone out there have a parts car with a cap? I live in S. California if shipping could be a problem. Thanks a lot, please respond via email.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas Caps, Etc.

There are a whole bunch of junk yards that specialize in Nissan/Datsun stuff near the 1000 block of Glenoaks in Sun Valley, some are open 7 days a week.

I've noticed that whenever somebody asks for something on the web, whether it's a windshield wiper blade, Emperor Hirohito's favorite 240Z lug nut or the Holy Grail, some kind soul immediately pops up and claims he has it. If you're gonna send cash to an individual who approaches you in cyberspace, be real careful. I've had one scam artist hit me up from a posting on this site already.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Gas Caps, Etc.

I emailed you about a gas cap but haven't heard back. I've got two. If you still need one, let me know and I'll send you the better of the two.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ditto. Be careful in cyberspace.
You and lots of others need gas caps. I've had two stolen, including one that was locked. More than one key exists, apparently. I'd trust the salvage yards sooner than I'd send money to someone over the net.
Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.