ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trace sent me this for $100 shipped. I set a reserve of $110 to cover that and paypal/ebay fees.

FYI...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NAVAN-manual-shifter-knob-300ZX-Z32-RARE_W0QQitemZ8035204504QQcategoryZ33703QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would have bought it from you if you said you were going to sell it. I guess i'll try to buy it though ebay now if the price doesn't go to high.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "looks" went from 12 to 81 in one hour after I posted here. 4 people are watching it as of now.

Did I get my facts right, more or less?

Post Edited (Feb 2, 7:40pm)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry, but what do you mean by this?

"Payment must be received within 7 days of the end of the auction. Shipping charges will be $7.50 to lower 48 and actual to Canada, AK or HI."

I am in Canada...and need a new shift know badly!

Darcy

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shipping is a flat fee of $7.50 to the lower 48. To those other locations, the charges will be well over $10, so shipping to those will be actual charge, requiring a quote from the USPS.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Honestly, I cannot see spending over $25 for a shift knob. But to each his own.

Do they feel better than stock? I can't imagine a hard shift knob feeling better than the stock leather wrapped.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coupled with the SilverTwin short shifter, shifting is worlds away from stock, and the Navan alone not only looks good, but improves the feel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.