ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. new question/problem. I noticed that there is a leak of some green liquid at the passenger's side feet area. It's on the left side of this "foot area." What is this, is it dangerous, and how do I deal with this situation?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Re:

ohhh seems like its your heater core(part of your HVAC System)....its a small radiator like thingy inside your underdash that has hot water w/ coolant from the engine circulating in it..ya got a leak buddy...see your hanes manual if you got one...if you dont have a haynes manual better get one and some tools and some time on your hands...if not... get ready to shell out some cash to have it changed out....but also check your connections to it too...i could just be a busted hose or something.

1981 nissan 200sx 260000 miles and still going

1986 nissan 300zx na Turbo swap in Progress!!!!!!!!!!

Post Edited (Oct 19, 7:13pm)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...I'm basically alone with learning about cars, and I'm still 15 and don't know of any body that would be interested in helping me.

I got a Hayne's manual and the factory one, so can I "fix" this problem myself?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Jonathon......Read that manual......study it and learn it. Then SLOWLY apply what you have learned to the trouble spot on your Z. Have patience and take your time. If you have questions......go back to the manual. If something doesn't seem to be working out for you the way the manual explains, get on here and ask. NEVER be afraid to ask a question. You may get a little s**t from some of the folks on here but, eventually, I'm sure someone will come to your aid with the answer. There's a lot of good people on here and NOBODY knows everything. That's why this forum was developed. It's called.........teamwork. Good luck.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
724 Posts
Even ZBUM is human and I'm willing to bet that he's learned one or two things on here. We're just lucky to have him because he is extremely knowledgable about these Z cars.

Special Ops Lives

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.