ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finaly figured out how to post pics. so heres my z.

dash shot

boot screen

Post Edited (Aug 6, 12:08pm)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
these where before the engine and transmision swap. ive also reworked the monitor. it was a little ugly. i have more pics but ill have to upload them.

Post Edited (Aug 6, 12:06pm)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
interesting. the computer running the climate controls now?

did you have a digital dash before? why the earlier center gauges?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the heater controls are behind the monitor, its on a pivot i rotate the monitor to get to them. good eye az zbum the center gauges are in out of an 85 i believe. i replaced them because a malfuntioning oil pressure gauge. it didnt have the digital gauges but i have one that works. i was going to put it in but decided i liked the needle gauges better. im getting ready to remove the dash and install the turbo gauges though. at this point theres not much of the original car left lol. eventualy i will make the computer controll the heater controlls, starting, doors, and lights. im working on the hardware first. then ill start the software. that might take a while though i hate programming. as for the appearance of the monitor i live in an area where i have trouble finding fabricating supplies. the monitor mount is really a $2.00 plastic clipboard from wal mart. it works for now.heres a pic after i sprayed it with some blue metalic paint. it looks a little better. and one of the heater controls the best i could its a weird angle. but you can easily hit the buttons.
dash shot

heater controls

computer

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
87-89 were all needle gauges. even with a digital dash.

<http://www.az-zbum.com/information.differences.shtml>

I'm still not understanding the second picture and how you adjust your climate control.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its a little tight hitting a couple of the buttons but i usaully have the tops out anyway the monitor swivels both ways. i would love to get a realtime monitoring setup going or even better real time adjustment. does anyone know where to get the hardware?

Post Edited (Aug 9, 7:13pm)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.