ZCar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long search I finally got it. It's a 96 with 88k on the body and 46k on the motor. Mostly stock except for a Turbo Timer, Autometer boost guage, 350z wheels, and Black and Tan leather seats. The only thing i dont like is the fact that it has an autobox(boo) but one the wifey clams down a bit that will change.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I am, I have 9 years left to my first retirement, getting harder every year. Pretty excited about the car, cant wait to start modding it, however i still have alot to learn about the VG(and turbos) before I get to crazy.
I searched the site earlier and found some interesting articles to start with, this winter is going to be more about educating myself about the car, mods may come in the spring....Ryan

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Nice looking interior too. If you're close enough to the Columbia SC area, you should shoot to one of our Palmetto Z club meets, I'll be back from Soto Cano, Honduras in 9 days. Our January meet will be the 23rd in Charleston SC. The Feb meet should be in Columbia. Check us out on Facebook

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luminar, I bought the car from a gentilman that is from Elgin, SC, Ilive in Sanford NC a bit far to join Palmetto Z. Eventually the OBDII will get yanked, I am thinking a Wolf or AshSpec.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Nice find, interior looks modern-cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts