ZCar Forum banner

My Name is Barry. I worked in the parts dept at several Datsun dealerships in the early 1970's.

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  bonfire79 
#1 ·
Since the early 70's I've owned, restored, modified and raced many Datsuns. I own and operate a business where we sell custom wheels and tires. Many of our customers purchase from us using our application specific fitment database on our website, www.bigwheels.net
If you have any questions like "What are the biggest wheels and tires that will fit my car without rubbing?", please feel free to send me an email from our website.
A few years ago I completed a restomod on a 1975 280Z. It turned out beautifully. I wish I had kept this one.

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Wheel Tire

Have a nice day and do something nice for someone today. Make the world a better place.
Barry

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm currently in the final stages of building a Tomahawk. It's a 1973 240Z that had some body damage and was rebodied by Tomahawk. The styling is similar to a Shelby Cobra on steroids. It is not intended to be a Cobra replica.
Here are a few pics and I will post more in the future. I welcome positive comments or questions but please no negativity. Please don't post comments about it being a poor example of a Cobra or that you don't like it. I'm building it for myself, the way that I like it. If you like it too, I'm happy to read your comments or answer your questions.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Ac cobra

Have a great day.
Barry

#6 ·
Barry,

Since you have been in and around when we had Dastun dealerships.... tell me, where can I find all those old Datsun/Nissan Z parts that I can never seem to find anywhere lol
Cool Car. Though I'm not a fan of open-tops or convertables, I've always loved the looks of those old Shelby Cobras. Great job!

Bon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.