Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Well, you guys were right.....when the car flew off the road the front crossmember shifted the radiator and other nice toys toward the sky. The repair is minor if you have the time to do it yourself, but the paint work coupled with the mechanical repairs drove the value over the 4100 progressive put on the car.

I decided to sell the car and/or part it out. That said, I will soon posting pictures of the car. The interior is immaculate and complete, the hood, tailgate, t-tops, and front passenger fender are great and straight. The driveline is in awesome shape and not leaking. the trans is a 71C, the guages are analog and all work. The a/c system is working great....no electrical problems....oh, and there is a 1 month old tokico HP spring/strut kit. that's about it.

Anyone needs parts in awesome shape, or who wants to by a easily mended 1985zx..... email me at [email protected] or reply to this post. I can shoot pictures of specific parts if asked....

My goal is to put together enough money to get my other toy on the road... 1972 DeTomaso Pantera (beautiful paint, body, and interior....have the performance-rebuilt original ZF trans, but lacking an engine)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Duluth, Ga. that is on the northeast corner of atlanta. Also, the car is burgundy on burgundy if I didn't mention earlier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.