ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I niticed today that my headlights are crooked... one points straight and at a medium hieght and the other(drivers side) points to the middle of the road infront of the car... it's wierd... I should have took a pic,.... anyway it's late and it's dark so can any of you tell me if there is an adjustment for this? or do I need to bend something back in shape?

Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
there are two small screws by the headlight set back alittle. theres one above the bulb and one towards the outside of the car. the top one adjusts the aim up and down and the other adjusts the aim right 2 left. if you can, a good way to make sure that both headlights are even is to pull the car up to a garage or wall of some sorts then look at where each beam hits the wall and adjust accordingly. hope this helps man.
pete
ulose2z

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
There are devices available for adjusting DOT type headlights. The wall is pretty good for a quick adjust, but because DOT headlights allow stray light over the center line it's a good idea to have them set up by an alignment device.
If you have E codes the procedure is pretty straight forward, I can send you the instructions if you need them.
h4lights.com

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT!! thanks guys...

I will try the wall method... I kind of thought thats how to adjust them but I"ve got no experiences with them to back that up... thanks again

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.