ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...I just picked up a 93 300 tt..its been sitting over 15yrs in my neighbors driveway he never started it at long as I lived here...any suggests I should do before I turn the key...all i have done is changed the fluids oil, coolant and fresh gas...should I put on new belts and hoses ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
15 yrs??? and sat outside. Pull the spark plugs and try to turn over by hand. Piston rings may be stuck to cylinders. Inspect the timing belt(probably dry-rotted) which will need replaced regardless but you want to get the condition of the engine(compression test) before you dump a bunch of money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
    the only thing missing on the car is two little turbos
  • .but I still bought it...and the car turned over ...now the hunt begins on finding parts...any sites you can recommend??

·
Registered
4 Posts
twinturbo.net classifieds. SpecialtyZ (California) Z1 motorsports(Georgia) ConceptZ(Arizona) There are a lot more individual sellers also just got to search for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its project car...for now I just have to get it road ready..all the control arms are rotten. The rockers shot but not to bad just the outers..they eventually the swap...to make it look a lot more like yours...lol turbo envy..thanks for the info will check these site out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts