ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
as usual - beautiful.

heres a tip - try taking some pictures without the flash - try and get some other light source or extend the exposure time of the camera - makes for prettier photos. (now that you are a true photophile;)

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
paint the key?? that's the red valet key. . .it came stock with the all 300z's but is usually lost through the years. It works the same as the black key, but just doesn't open the glove box i think.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
MegalodonZ32TT wrote:

> valet key...doesn't open the glove box
> Right, zaz?

Yup - not supposed to.

Post Edited (Jan 10, 4:15pm)

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
very nice, would show ya my Z's place, but i gotta do some work on it first to make it look good. All you need now is some Z posters!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys......I never painted the key. I've had that key since purchasing the car in 1995. It does looks a different color than yours Jonathan. Hum?

Robert...that is the Greddy SP2 exhaust.

BTW...I do need some Z posters. Anyone knows of a place or website that I can get them.

Later,
generzx

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
my valet key looks inbetween yours and that other fellers. Stillen has some posters, what i do is since i have old Road and Tracks, i take out the Z ads (any kind) and put them in a giant cheap poster frame. They look pretty spiffy.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
^^ me too, i love all three keys and showing off the titanium key to my friends is great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.