ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my current car that is currently up for sale. I'm asking $2500 obo. I've never posted pics of my car before, so I figured id post 'em. What do yall think?

I have more pics, but dont feel like posting them all. What do yall think of my car?

Post Edited (Oct 5, 5:03pm)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: My Current Car

what is it with this grasshopper stuff? You've been calling me that lately. Am I suppost to call you Sensei? Do you even know martial arts? lol

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know but I like them. I made a post about them a while ago and someone found them for me. They wern't cheap and im not sure if they were the same. If you notice they say 300ZX on the side. Havnt been able to find any others like that.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
dang, pretty nice. I never knew you could get those chrom side things.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are Stainless Steel. I don't think they make these exact ones anymore. I had found some really thin ones for like 300 bucks.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Wow thats really different; Ive never seen a Z in that color... To bad about the backyard tint job otherwise it'd be almost perfect besides a lick of paint. Still nice though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am sorry but the chrome fender trim is ghetto IMO I never have liked that.
Your car is pretty clean though :)

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i saw one in phx, white paint but on 12" gold spoked wheels with extended axels and gold door plates and the whole gold package, t-tops, quarterpanel windows, all of it. it was all beat up and crappy looking. i'm sure its fake gold plating and/or spraypaint.. thats what i call ghetto.

but es3, this one is nice. keep it clean, park way at the back of the parking lot to save the paint and doors from dings.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, I am selling it. I need a 2+2. I found a nice 88 2+2 Turbo in Canada, that I think I'm gonna try to import which is gonna be more of a hassle then its worth. I dunno. Does anyone know about importing from Canada? I've been trying to call the ppl that are in charge of it, but every time I try, I get a machine cuz they are closed. I dunno. I'm fairly sure to import from Canada tho, that I am going to need to replace the dash immediatly, problem is, I don't think that they will let me, myself do it. I have to have a person do it that will charge me way to much. Hmmm... come to think of it, they probably won't let me drive the car home... I might have to get it shipped, which I refuse to do on my budget... bleh. I hate this.

Here is the car that I want. I would end up paying $2400 american for it.
<http://cgi.ebay.ca/1988-Nissan-2-2-300ZX-Turbo-very-rare_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6398QQitemZ4578722800QQrdZ1>

EDIT: I still havn't abandoned all hope of finding an 84-85 300ZX 2+2 with under 100k miles and no rust! If importing proves to be to much of a hassle then I will continue my search for such a car.

Post Edited (Oct 6, 9:19am)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
D*mn Scott, do you think that you could have made those pictures any bigger? LOL. That thing is clan, although I don't really like the chrome "300ZX" stripe on the sides...that's just my opnion though. I hope that you're able to get that Canadian 2+2 Turbo, it's pretty clean as well.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dunno kyle. I've been looking into importing. I'm not sure it will work out. I'm not paying for the car to be shipped, and I dont have the money to. I think I cant drive it in the US unless I have the right speedometer. I dunno. Everything would clear up if these **** ppl that are in charge of importing cars into the US, would just pick up the phone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.