·
Registered
724 Posts
How many miles on the Z?

·
Registered
657 Posts
will you take payments???????????????

my car is totaly going to die...took me 45 min to get her started this morning... i guess she just doesnt love me anymore.........

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1988 180k miles...im going to have a rear wing and new idle control valve b4 i sell it ...other wise the thing runs perfect..it will deffinetly make it to 200k no problem...the muffler is very quiet and deep actually..i wish i could post a sound clip..im selling it for 2100 obo..let me know offers..im in westminster colorado.. oh and the wheels are black..some guy wanted to sell me 85 wheels but i thought itd look rediculous on it so i decided against it and sell it as is

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o ok...i meant the stock 300zx stubby wing...but if i shuldnt put it one there...then ok...i dont mean some f40 ****..i mean the 300zx black one...still a no...let me know before i order one... by the way..it will come with new tires, recently changed alternator, shocks, plugs and plug wires, the interior is pretty nice as well..let me know if you want pics of them and i will be glad to send pics thru emails, also the exhaust and intake filter, the headlights on while down mod is on there too (if u dont like it i can fix it, its just a connector, no biggie,) the car has only been raced at bandimere twice and i dont street race or any of that so the car has not been beat up on...give me emails if you need more pics... IS ANYONE INTERESTED???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.