·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your wondering what the **** happened to the passenger side door, I got a little to close to the front tire on an 18 wheeler.

·
Registered
458 Posts
now get an LSD. Its fun to roast tires but when you can do it to both its even more fun. Them 18wheelers will just jump out and bite when you dont even expect it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah a LSD would be nice, but already I've put a little over 5 grand in that car and I still have alot of work to do, but she's my baby so its all good. But till then I'll just fire the one tire, and smoke'em till they fall off.
I can burn both tires, but not power braking it. If I just dump the clutch and put the pedal to the floor she'll leave posi black marks for about 20 to 30 feet but just not power braking it. Thanks Guyz
T K Z

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EastBay how much did you pay for your LSD? My open leaves posi's too.
At first I thought I had a LSD in my 300zx, but them it was explained to me that I didn't, by Tony Reed, or theZman. He said open or not if you put enough power to it that it will turn both tires. Which is what mine is doing, not that I'm complaining.
And 88hybrid yeah my car is N/A but it still drop's it like it's hot. My Z is pushing right at 200 horses. I had the engine swaped for another one, it only had 47,000 miles on it. Had the block bored and honed, 240sx TB, heads ported and polished, new bousch platium plus plugs and wires, new tranny, my timing belt broke so I had to get a head job, had all the valves and valve springs replaced, all new gaskets. K&N cold air intake, Borla Cat-Back exshuast 3" all the way back. So all in all its not doing to bad for a little Z. I haven't had it Dynoed yet, but I used the Dyno computer program and entered all my cars upgrades, and it said my car was at 207hp, but then I used my buddies G-tech, which is proven to be **** close to being true. Well I ran my car useing the G-tech, and it said I had 201hp and ran the 1/4 mile in 14.8 @ 92mph. Which I thought was **** good, but I don't know if it was absolutely correct. Close I know. Yeah go ahead and post those burnies and I have a few more too if you want them. Thanks guyz

·
Registered
657 Posts
i bet your cars closer to 180hp, but you might be pushing as much as 220-240 lbft. i dont know...... ive just never heard of a NA pushing more than 190hp

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm really not the best person to ask that question, but the shop I had put my exshaust on went over the spec's with me and since we couldn't get the 3in. to fit in some parts we had to run a 2.5" out of the cat just alittle bit and cut a little of the Borla pipe. They told me it wouldn't hurt me because of all the engine work I have done on the car. I have also heard that before to so it is probly true, but that 3" sure sound **** good. I would ask EastBay or JohnZBoy, they should know.

Yeah Bob I thought it was high to, but I have raced alot of cars with well over 200hp, and I've won alot, so I don't really care what the real HP is as long as I'm wining ya know what I mean. I say its proubly pretty close though, you wouldn't happen to know a website were I could go and look up where I could find a place to get my car Dynoed would ya?
Thx Guyz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.